I started this project because I wanted to diversify my Portfolio.
I began with the smaller house tiles and right from the start I made sure that the grid snap in Unreal works for the tiles.
I always wanted to make something in this distinct lowpoly style because I really like it!
The Models were made in 3Dsmax I also did the complete UV Unwrap for the lightbake.
I assigned the colors in 3Dsmax with Material ID's, later in Unreal I created a Mastermaterial and Instances for the different ID's and also finalized the colors as well as added a slight gradient to the colors to give it more depth and make it look more interesting.
I had so much fun working on this Project and I will definitely keep exploring this art style more in the future ! :)